2018 JAZZ M. LEWIS DELEGATE SCHOLARSHIP
Dear Applicant: Thank you for your interest in the Maryland Delegate Scholarship Program. Eligible applicants must:
- Be a current high school senior or a full-time or part-time, degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student. Working professionals can also apply;
- While not required to be a resident in Legislative District 24, preference is given to students who reside in the Legislative District 24;
- File an application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than March 1, 2018;
- Apply for admission to a Maryland college, university or other accredited higher educational program as a full-time or part-time student taking at least 6 credits. You may use this scholarship at an out-of-state school if your major is not available at any Maryland institution; and
- Enroll at a two-year or four-year Maryland college or university as a fulltime (12+ credits per semester) or part-time (6-11 credits per semester), degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student.
Your scholarship application packet must be sent to my office via email at email@example.com by May 14th, 2018. Put “2018 Scholarship Application” in the subject line with NOTHING ELSE. Only FULLY completed applications will be considered, partially completed applications will not be reviewed. In the email, send the documents below as attachments.
- A document that shows you have applied for FAFSA by March 1st,
- Your fully completed scholarship application, and
- If relevant to you, a copy of your Application for Unique Majors if your major is not available at any Maryland institution and you plan to use this scholarship at an out-of-state school
To get a copy of the scholarship application, click the hyperlink below.